October 21 & 22, 2019 – Bucharest, Romania
The Romanian WPC National Committee and co-host Iranian WPC National Committee have organized an expert workshop focus on ‘HC Increasing Recovery Efficiency in the Mature Fields. Methods & Technology for Cooperation’.
Key topics to be covered include:
– How to evaluate the remaining resources in mature fields?
– Using up-to-date methods and technologies in mature fields to maximise production and reduce costs
– Re-development of mature fields using probabilistic modeling approaches for secondary and tertiary recovery methods
– CO2 capture, usage, and storage projects
– How to efficiently increase recovery factors taking the challenging profitability of mature fields into account?
If you wish to speak or attend this important event please contact the WPC Secretariat at WPCSecretariat@world-petroleum.org.